Have you ever heard about the different Ipod Touch Jailbreak methods out there? If not, then you might want to consider reading this article. In here, I will show you the different benefits of jailbreaking your Ipod, as well as the most efficient methods to make it happen. So, read on – you may just find something useful here.
The Ipod Touch Jailbreak – Explained
The Ipod is without a doubt, one of the most popular gadgets in the world today. This device is capable of storing thousands of songs, hundreds of movies, the coolest games and the all the most excellent programs that one can ever get hold of.
However, standard Ipods have a problem – and this is limited freedom. More often than not, these devices have numerous restrictions set by its creator, Apple, which make downloading and improving them a bit of a hassle. Fortunately, this issue is easily resolved through jailbreaking.
To give you a clearer picture, jailbreaking means to hack into the IOS of an Ipod in order to lift the Apple-set restrictions – thereby giving its user with the freedom to download all the applications and programs that he wants – and even more.
The Benefits Of Jailbreaking Your Ipod
Here are some additional advantages of having your Ipod jailbroken:
As I mentioned earlier, having your Ipod jailbroken will mean more freedom for you, the user. Jailbreaking will mean that you will have an unbridled access to all the apps that you want to download – whether the one you prefer be allowed by Apple or not.
There are hundreds of thousands of music that you can get from the Apple store for your enjoyment. Unfortunately, not all of them may be as affordable as you’d want them to be. However, by jailbreaking your device, not only will you have more choices to choose from, but this will also mean more beautiful music that you can download for free!
When it comes to the coolest games – the Ipod has the coolest variety for all. However, if you want lesser restrictions, then you know what to do – jailbreak your Ipod! Take note that some of the most popular Ipod games are those which are actually banned by Apple – which means that you will only have a go at them if you jailbreak your Ipod.
More Customization Tools
If you want to give your Ipod a more personal touch, jailbreaking will definitely provide you with this chance. With a wide array of choices that are available only for jailbroken Ipods – you will be able to get hold of the best tools for customizing your desktop, photos and a host of other programs that will surely satisfy your lust to be different.
More Attachments For Your Device
Standard un-jailbroken Ipods can only recognize a limited number of devices. However, by jailbreaking your Ipod, it will have the capacity to recognize all the USB and Bluetooth devices that you prefer, such as cameras, keyboards and all other devices that you want. And of course, if a device is recognized, it will also mean that you can use it to your heart’s content as well.
Ipod Touch Jailbreak Methods – Which Should You Use?
Now, it is a fact that there are numerous jailbreaking methods available all over the world. However, it is also a fact that not all of these may be as efficient as they claim themselves to be. Hence, before deciding to use one method – you must make sure to have studied your options first.
Here are some methods that you might want to know:
Manual – Jumper Installation
1. Purchase an efficient jumper that you can use for your device. This will consist of a computer chip which costs around $100 to $200, which is usually available in online computer shops or conventional retail outlets.
2. Using the proper Ipod-opening tools, open your device up. Remember to do this only with the proper tools in order to prevent any unwanted dents, scratches or damages on your Ipod.
3. Carefully place the jumper inside your Ipod. However, you must have the technical skills for this. Otherwise, there is a big risk that you will only render your Ipod useless – and you do not want that.
4. Reboot or restart your Ipod. This will configure the system of your device to make sure that the jailbreak runs smoothly and successfully.
5. Check if the jailbreak worked by doing some test downloads. If you are able to download apps that are banned by Apple – then the jailbreak is successful.
Automatic – Computer Software Installation
1. Download a reliable jailbreaking software from a reputable company. After the download completes, double click on the zip file to extract the main file. Afterwards, launch the program.
2. Plug your Ipod touch to your PC and then turn your device off. If a message appears, click on the “jailbreak” button.
3. Put your device into the Device Firmware Update mode or DFU mode. Press both Sleep and Home button for 10 seconds. Afterwards, release the Sleep button – but continue to hold Home. Do this until you are prompted to release the button or until the jailbreak finishes.
4. During the DFU mode, wait as the jailbreak automatically takes place. Once the jailbreak finishes, click “Complete”. Reboot your Ipod for reconfiguration.
5. In your springboard, a new loader app will appear. Click on it to launch it. make sure to select “Install Cydia” and other jailbreak options that you prefer.
6. After Cydia is installed, you will now be able download all the apps that you want –which means that the jailbreaking is successful. Congrats!
Ipod Touch Jailbreak – Do It Through A Computer Software
Now, if you want to jailbreak your device and get the most excellent apps that you can get hold of – then why not do it through a computer software? Through this method, you will be able to jailbreak your Ipod like an expert – with minimal cost to you.
Why don’t you take a look at this software program? Visit: iPod Touch Jailbreak Software
Indeed, with a computer software jailbreaking Ipods need not be complicated at all.
Are you having some jailbreaking issues? Visit: Ipod Touch Jailbreak